Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
USB Crypto Token
₹550 – ₹11,000 excluding GST
ePass2003 – USB Token is the world’s foremost cryptographic identity verification module. As a two factor authentication solution ePass2003 can secure local and remote desktop and network log-on. Key cryptography and the digital signing of emails, documents, and transactions are performed on-board in the secure token framework which is impervious to after-market modification and manipulation.
A USB token is a physical device that is used to establish personal identity without use of a password to access a network. A USB token is used to prove the user’s identity electronically, thus enhancing digital security. It provides secure and strong authentication for network access.
Features of a USB token:
- In the case of a cryptographic USB token, the private key resides in the token and it cannot be passed outside of the token. This results in creation of the digital signature on the token while signing the operation. Using a password to access the contents of the content token further enhances the security of the USB token. The private key can never be retrieved from the USB token.
- Certain USB tokens store digital signatures, fingerprint details, or other biometric data, which could be used as cryptographic keys.
- USB tokens needs to be plugged into the USB port of the device, whether directly or via an extension cable.
- Most USB tokens can be carried in hand as a keychain or plugin as they do not need a reader.
- Additional drivers are not required in most cases for USB tokens. Most of them require fewer drivers.
- One of the benefits of a USB token is its ability to securely encrypt files and emails or digital contracts.
- Most USB tokens are durable and reliable.
- Help desk and training costs for resources can be minimized with the plug-and-play capabilities of a USB token.
|No. of Devices||
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25
There are no reviews yet.